8AM - 5PM
RN Lead, Registered Nurse Lead - Jacksonville Clinic - Primary Care
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital Jacksonville
2026 South Jackson
Jacksonville, TX 75766
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN Lead, Registered Nurse Lead - Jacksonville Clinic - Primary Care Job in Jacksonville
This position provides leadership in all situations. The Nurse Supervisor provides guidance and direction to medical practice sites to drive patient safety and clinical quality. This role is responsible for implementing policies and processes that assess, train, and drive clinical competence and positive patient outcomes.Provides feedback and assistance to Practice Manager concerning customer satisfaction, staff development, and associate performance and satisfaction.
Leads team by working collaboratively with Licensed Health Care Provider(s), Practice Manager, and Clinic Program(s) Medical Director to provide assessment, treatment, education, local state and national regulations and statues to facilitate quality care.
- Coordinates with CHRISTUS Quality Department, Practice Manager, and Medical Directorto lead quality initiatives that drive improvements in medical practices assigned in region.
- Works with team members (Coordinator(s), Manager, Physician Director(s)) to ensure adequate coverage for each clinic program and is flexible in sharing the workload when unexpected changes in staffing occur.
- Develops, communicates and updates clinic(s), standards and protocols. Adheres to CHRISTUS Health policies and procedures to meet trends in clinic practice and patient services.
- Participates in strategic planning, the identification and development of new ministries.
- Supervises the clinical areas to ensure timely and efficient management.
- Coordinates with Clinic Programs to ensure projects and assignments are coordinated as necessary with associates.
- Promotes the development of professional and non-professional nursing associates using teaching and role modeling techniques.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Masters Level Nursing degree.
- Valid state Registered Nurse license
- Current CPR Certification
- Minimum 5 years of nursing experience with 2 years Leadership experience