RN I, Registered Nurse I - Residency Program - Full Time
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital Sulphur Springs
Share This Job On
RN I, Registered Nurse I - Residency Program - Full Time Job in Sulphur Springs
Responsible for patient assessment, patient care planning, and provision of quality nursing care to an assigned group of patients for a defined work period. Provides direction and supervision to LVN/LPNs, nursing assistants, unit secretaries, and other clinical/clerical associates. By assignment, may function as a charge nurse for the unit. Involves provision of patient care/service to older adolescents, young adults, adults, geriatric and pediatric patients.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing, preferred.
- Six months to a year of experience as a licensed RN or holder of an active GN permit.
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- BLS within 2 weeks of hire
- RN License in state of Texas or compact
- Graduate Nurse Permit
- Associates with an unsuccessful licensure application or on the 75th day following the effective date of the temporary permit; will be transferred to another position within CHRISTUS Health.
We now have RECRUITER ON DEMAND to enhance your candidate experience.
If you want to talk to a recruiter NOW and it’s Monday-Thursday 9:00am to 3:00pm, please click the link below! We would love to tell you more about this position.
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer, mobile app or room device
Meeting ID: 217 337 565 548
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.