RN House Supervisor - Nursing Administration - PRN
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi Shoreline
600 Elizabeth Street
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN House Supervisor - Nursing Administration - PRN Job in Corpus Christi
Responsible for coordination and direction of prompt, efficient “patient flow” through the patient care delivery services of the hospital by providing a communication link with the admitting department and the nursing units.Serves as a clinical (expert) resource person in delivery and supervision of direct and indirect care processes.Provide competent leadership and direction for all hospital codes and/or crisis management.Serves as an agent for department and hospital executives when they are not present and reports concerns or events to the designated administrative person on call.
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline overlooking Corpus Christi Bay is the largest and foremost acute care medical facility in the region, with a full range of diagnostic and surgical specialty services in cardiac, cancer and stroke care. It is the leading emergency facility in the area and the only Level II Trauma Center in the Coastal Bend, staffed with physicians and nurses specially trained in emergency services.
- The Pavilion and the Critical Care Center house a state-of-the-art Emergency Department, ICU, Cardiac Cath Lab and surgical suites.
- A teaching facility, in affiliation with the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Accredited Joint Commission Stroke Team
The Shoreline campus is a premiere facility housing many of the region’s most vital and renowned programs such as a Primary Stroke Center, nationally accredited Cancer Center and a nationally recognized Chest Pain Center. The Pavilion at CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline houses the CHRISTUS Spohn Heart Network, which was recently recognized as one of the top 100 cardiovascular hospitals in the United States. The Heart Institute offers the most advanced diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitative cardiac services in one convenient location.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience and supervisor experience in and an acute care hospital.
- Current Texas State RN license
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire/transfer date
- NIHSS required within 90 days of hire/transfer date
- De-escalation training required within 90 days of hire/transfer date
- Additional certifications must be completed by the specified time frame for facilities listed below:
- Alice/Beeville/Kleberg- NRP within 90 days of hire/transfer date
Per Diem As Needed