Apply Now RN House Supervisor - Nursing Administration Job in Kingsville
Responsible for coordination and direction of prompt, efficient “patient flow” through the patient care delivery services of the hospital by providing a communication link with the admitting department and the nursing units. Serves as a clinical (expert) resource person in delivery and supervision of direct and indirect care processes. Provide competent leadership and direction for all hospital codes and/or crisis management. Serves as an agent for department and hospital executives when they are not present and reports concerns or events to the designated administrative person on call.
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Kleberg is a premier medical facility found in a town known for its ranching history and rich in Texas culture in Kingsville, Texas. Licensed for 100 beds, the hospital is a Level IV Trauma Center general acute care facility offering complete Medical and Surgical Services including Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Skilled Nursing, as well as, Emergency, Intensive Care, Cardiac and Comprehensive Diagnostic Services serving the resident of Kleberg, Brooks, Kennedy and southern Nueces counties.
CHRISTUS Spohn Kleberg Plaza houses the hospital’s birthing services with modern, state-of-the-art labor/delivery/recovery/postpartum rooms (LDRPs,) a nursery, the Cissy Horlock Taub Women’s Center (a diagnostic and education/resource center) and physician office suites. Outpatient rehabilitation services including occupational, and speech therapy, wound care, physical and aquatic therapy are offered at two convenient locations in Kingsville.
At CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Kleberg, we respect what each individual brings to our faith-based mission of healing, and to our commitment to provide the very finest health care. Your background, your skills and your personality are welcome here. We have a supportive environment where quality of work and quality of life are in balance.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience and supervisor experience in and an acute care hospital.
- Current Texas State RN license
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire/transfer date
- NIHSS required within 90 days of hire/transfer date
- De-escalation training required within 90 days of hire/transfer date
- Additional certifications must be completed by the specified time frame for facilities listed below:
- Alice/Beeville/Kleberg- NRP within 90 days of hire/transfer date