RN House Supervisor - Nursing Administration
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
1500 East Houston Street
Beeville, TX 78102
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN House Supervisor - Nursing Administration Job in Beeville
Responsible for coordination and direction of prompt, efficient “patient flow” through the patient care delivery services of the hospital by providing a communication link with the admitting department and the nursing units.Serves as a clinical (expert) resource person in delivery and supervision of direct and indirect care processes.Provide competent leadership and direction for all hospital codes and/or crisis management.Serves as an agent for department and hospital executives when they are not present and reports concerns or events to the designated administrative person on call.
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville is designated by the Texas Department of Health as a Level IV Trauma Center, providing 24 hour emergency and intensive care services for critically ill or injured patients, and stabilizing some 16,500 patients in the ER each year. CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville is licensed for 69 beds and offers Emergency Services, Intensive Care, Medical Surgical Services, Obstetrics, Surgical Services, Critical Care, and Rehabilitation Services. The hospital has three operating rooms; eight same-day surgery rooms; two endoscopy rooms; an expanded recovery area; new cardiopulmonary service area and an expanded outpatient services wing. Women’s Services includes nine birthing suites and a full service nursery, with access to a level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
Beeville, Texas is centrally located between the Texas Hill Country and the Gulf Coast, comprised of small local flare, various eateries, a local community college and small town hospitality.
At CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville, we respect what each individual brings to our faith-based mission of healing, and to our commitment to provide the very finest health care. Your background, your skills and your personality are welcome here. We have a supportive environment where quality of work and quality of life are in balance.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience and supervisor experience in and an acute care hospital.
- Current Texas State RN license
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire/transfer date
- NIHSS required within 90 days of hire/transfer date
- De-escalation training required within 90 days of hire/transfer date
- Additional certifications must be completed by the specified time frame for facilities listed below:
- Alice/Beeville/Kleberg- NRP within 90 days of hire/transfer date