RN House Supervisor - Nursing Administration
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
1500 East Houston Street
Beeville, TX 78102
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN House Supervisor - Nursing Administration Job in Beeville
Responsible for coordination and direction of prompt, efficient "patient flow" through the patient care delivery services of the hospital by providing a communication link with the admitting department and the nursing units. Serves as a clinical (expert) resource person in delivery and supervision of direct and indirect care processes. Provide competent leadership and direction for all hospital codes and/or crisis management. Serves as an agent for department and hospital executives when they are not present and reports concerns or events to the designated administrative person on call.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience and supervisor experience in and an acute care hospital.
- Current Texas State RN license
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire/transfer date
- NIHSS required within 90 days of hire/transfer date
- Additional certifications must be completed by the specified time frame for facilities listed below:
- Alice/Beeville/Kleberg- NRP within 90 days of hire/transfer date
- Shoreline - De-escalation training required within 90 days of hire/transfer date.