RN Float Pool - PRN Job in Beaumont
A Registered Professional Nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient care through the process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. In addition, the Registered Professional Nurse prescribes, delegates, coordinates, supervises and evaluates patient teaching and the activities of the ancillary nursing personnel while maintaining the standards of professional nursing. The Registered Nurse is able to provide direct and indirect care to patient.
Graduate of a State Board School of Nursing or equivalent.
Twelve (12) months experience preferred.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
· Current license or permit to practice professional nursing in the State of Texas.
· AHA BLS – within two (2) weeks of employment
· Medication Competence – within two (2) weeks of employment
· Basic Dysrhythmia (if applicable) – within twelve (12) weeks of employment
Required if working in Critical Care Areas:
· TNCC- within six (6) months of employment if working in MICU or Neuro ICU
· Critical Care Classes and Examinations –within in sixteen (16) weeks of employment
· ACLS within sixteen (16) weeks of employment if working ICU, Telemetry, or ED
· ENPC or PALS Certification – within twelve (12) months of employment if working in the ED.