RN Float I-Nursing Float Pool
CHRISTUS Central Louisiana/St. Frances Cabrini
CHRISTUS St Frances Cabrini Hospital
3330 Masonic Drive
Alexandria, LA 71301
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
RN Float I-Nursing Float Pool Job in Alexandria
The Float Pool Registered Nurse (RN) has the responsibility and accountability of assessing patient/family health problems and resources, and taking a leadership role in the planning, implementing and evaluation of the nursing plan of care provided by the nursing team. The Float Pool RN provides safe and effective nursing care to all assigned patients, utilizing the nursing process. This RN is responsible for the direction and supervision of assigned personnel delivering patient care and administers/performs specialized nursing care according to assigned unit and treatments ordered for patients. This position requires the RN to provide services to patients of all ages in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of those served and requires the full understanding of and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini Hospital. It is expected that this association will always demonstrate behavior consistent with the Core Values.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills; English required, bilingual (English/Spanish; English/French) preferred.
- Minimum of two years of nursing practice that includes sufficient clinical and leadership experience to ensure competence; additional years of experience as required by specialty areas.
- Knowledgeable of TJC standards.
- Current Louisiana RN License.
- Current BLS/ACLS.
- De-Escalation Certification.
- National Certification in Clinical Specialty, preferred.