CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
Registered Nurse (RN)
CHRISTUS Childrens Hospital-30200
333 N Santa Rosa St
San Antonio, TX 78207
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN Float Job in San Antonio
Registered professional nurse who assesses, implements or delegates, plans, and evaluates total nursing care and functions in accordance with established philosophy, providing and directing patient care for a group of patients. Relates effectively with other shifts/departments for optimal continuity of care. Provides clinical supervision for entry level nurses and assists in their development. The nurse will be required to float between the Children's Hospital of San Antonio Emergency Department and any present and future Free Standing Emergency Departments associated with the Children's Hospital. The nurse will also adhere to unit specific floating policies.
Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Minimum of an ADN required: BSN preferred
- Must have working knowledge of the nursing process as well as in depth knowledge of therapeutic, physical, psychosocial, spiritual, cultural, and developmental needs for a select category of patients.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Registered Nurse with valid Texas license.
- BLS certification required; ACLS, PALS, TNCCcertification required within one year of higher date. Current specialty certification as required.