Apply Now RN ER - FT Night shift Job in Beaumont
A Registered Professional Nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient care through the process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. In addition, the Registered Professional Nurse prescribes, delegates, coordinates, supervises and evaluates patient teaching and the activities of the ancillary nursing personnel while maintaining the standards of professional nursing. The Registered Nurse is able to provide direct and indirect care to patients.
Graduate of a State Board School of Nursing or equivalent.
Six (6) months experience preferred.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
RN : Emergency:
· Valid Registered RN license to practice professional nursing in the State of Texas.
· AHA BLS Certification – within two (2) weeks of employment
· AHA ACLS Certification– within eight (8) weeks of employment
· ENPC or PALS Certification – within twelve (12) months of employment; eighteen (18) months for a new graduate nurse
· TNCC Course – within twelve (12) months of employment; eighteen (18) months for a new graduate nurse
· Arrhythmia Recognition Course – within eight (8) weeks of employment