7AM - 7PM
RN ECC Emerg Care-Bossier Emergency Department (7P-7A)
CHRISTUS Shreveport / Bossier
CHRISTUS Bossier Emergency Hospital
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN ECC Emerg Care-Bossier Emergency Department (7P-7A) Job in Bossier City
A professional who utilizes the nursing process to assess, implement, coordinate, and evaluate patient care activities. Collaborate with other Clinical Associates and Healthcare disciplines to meet individual needs using appropriate resources to insure quality, safe, and cost effective care. Nurtures a working relationship with physicians, nursing staff and other disciplines involved in the care of the patient/family
- Current Louisiana RN License
- BLS provider certification required within 90 days of hire.
- ACLS provider certification required within 6 months of hire
- PALS provider certification required obtained within 6 months of hire
- CPI (non-violent crisis prevention) required or obtained within 90 days of hire.