RN Coordinator Clinical Program- Stroke, Quality Assurance
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas St Elizabeth Hospital
2830 Calder Avenue
Beaumont, TX 77702
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN Coordinator Clinical Program- Stroke, Quality Assurance Job in Beaumont
Coordinates activities of a clinical program. Verifies that patients' needs are met and evaluates program performance. Participates in planning of work assignments and coordinates activities with other patient care units and related departments. Plans and organizes training for unit staff members, and participates in guidance and educational programs.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Attendance at the following: Stroke Conference Yearly (2-3 Day Conference)
- Five (5) years nursing experience required; Five (5) years Emergency or Critical Care experience in area of practice preferred
- Current Texas RN license required.
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- NIH SS Certification
- PCCN, CCRN or CNRN (Certified Neurological Registered Nurse)