RN Clinical Educator - Nursing Education
CHRISTUS Spohn Office Complex Morgan Ave
2436 Morgan Avenue
Corpus Christi, TX 78405
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN Clinical Educator - Nursing Education Job in Corpus Christi
Summary:The RN Clinical Educator will be responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating enterprise-wide organizational development solutions including performance management, sucession planning, cultural assessment, organizational effectiveness, organization design, and leadership development initiatives. Working as a trusted advisor to all levels of management Associcates, utilizes appropriate models, tools and systemic appraches to drive initative that enchance CHRISTUS Spohn Health System's organizational performance.
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline overlooking Corpus Christi Bay is the largest and foremost acute care medical facility in the region, with a full range of diagnostic and surgical specialty services in cardiac, cancer and stroke care. It is the leading emergency facility in the area and the only Level II Trauma Center in the Coastal Bend, staffed with physicians and nurses specially trained in emergency services.
- The Pavilion and the Critical Care Center house a state-of-the-art Emergency Department, ICU, Cardiac Cath Lab and surgical suites.
- A teaching facility, in affiliation with the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Accredited Joint Commission Stroke Team
The Shoreline campus is a premiere facility housing many of the region's most vital and renowned programs such as a Primary Stroke Center, nationally accredited Cancer Center and a nationally recognized Chest Pain Center. The Pavilion at CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline houses the CHRISTUS Spohn Heart Network, which was recently recognized as one of the top 100 cardiovascular hospitals in the United States. The Heart Institute offers the most advanced diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitative cardiac services in one convenient location
- Graduate of an accredited RN program
- BSN degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of direct clinical acute care RN experience required
- Clinical educator or nursing instructor experience preferred
- Current Texas State RN license
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- ACLS preferred
- Nursing Professional Development (NPD) certification preferred or successful completion of CDE exam within 2 years of hire/transfer date. Graduate-level prepared nurse or related field without NPD certification.