RN Clinical Educator - Nursing Admininstration
Registered Nurse (RN)
CHRISTUS Spohn Hosp-Shoreline-25100
600 Elizabeth St
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN Clinical Educator - Nursing Admininstration Job in Corpus Christi
The RN Clinical Educator will be responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating enterprise-wide organizational development solutions including performance management, sucession planning, cultural assessment, organizational effectiveness, organization design, and leadership development initiatives. Working as a trusted advisor to all levels of management Associcates, utilizes appropriate models, tools and systemic appraches to drive initative that enchance CHRISTUS Spohn Health System's organizational performance.
- Graduate of an accredited RN program
- BSN degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of direct clinical acute care RN experience required
- Clinical educator or nursing instructor experience preferred
- Current Texas State RN license
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- ACLS preferred
- Nursing Professional Development (NPD) certification preferred or successful completion of CDE exam within 2 years of hire/transfer date. Graduate-level prepared nurse or related field without NPD certification.