RN Clinical Educator Ambulatory Clinics
CHRISTUS St. Vincent
490A West Zia Rd
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN Clinical Educator Ambulatory Clinics Job in Santa Fe
The clinical staff educator, in collaboration with and under the direction of the Manager of Education and the Director of Ambulatory Patient Care Services will provide education services to the clinician group support staff. The educator will assist leadership with the creation and supervision of clinical education programs, monitor staff participation, and establish ongoing training for the rollout of new policies and procedures. The educator will provide feedback to clinic leadership on observations of clinical quality, compliance with policies and procedures and identify areas where additional education is needed. Responsible for the maintenance, supply ordering and upkeep of the clinic competency files and training rooms.
EDUCATION: High School diploma or equivalent. Successful completion of an accredited medical assistant program of study.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSES: Current Certified Medical Assistant certification required.
- Technical knowledge of patient care equipment, anatomy, medical terminology, quality assurance and quality control requirements
- Strong organizational skills; excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to work independently, asserts initiative on performance improvement opportunities
- Ability to navigate through computer software by use of a mouse, keyboard or stylus and windows based software
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of three years experience required in a healthcare setting preferred.
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
-Responsible to: Director, Ambulatory Patient Care Services
ENVIRONMENT: Requires knowledge of general safety standards to limit exposure to infectious disease. Daily contact with infectious diseases and body fluids.
- Blood borne pathogens: C
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Bending, stooping, and lifting up to 35 lbs, reaching above head and below knee level. Utilization of proper body mechanics.