RN, Clinical Documentation - PRN
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
No Travel Applicable
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas St Elizabeth Hospital
2830 Calder Avenue
Beaumont, TX 77702
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
RN, Clinical Documentation - PRN Job in Beaumont
Reviews inpatient/outpatient medical records prior to admission and throughout hospitalization for specific cardiac procedure and device placement documentation and verification as required by various regulatory agencies.
· Graduate of state board accredited school of nursing or equivalent with a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required.
· Basic computer skills in word processing and spreadsheet utilization.
· Analytic skills necessary to clinically assess medical records.
·Excellent interpersonal skills to develop relationships necessary to influence physician documentation process.
· Excellent prioritization and organizational skills.
· Excellent oral and communication skills.
· Able to be a team player with cardiologists/CV surgeons, nursing and other clinical staff.
· Must meet established productivity targets for record review.
· Maintains strict confidentiality at all times.
· Minimum of five years experience in Cath Lab or Critical Care.
· Experience with compliance audits preferred.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
· Current RN license in the State of Texas (or active licensure in another state and in the process of seeking a Texas RN license.
Per Diem As Needed