RN Clinical Data Analyst II - Cardiology Non Invasive
Analytics and Reporting
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi Shoreline
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN Clinical Data Analyst II - Cardiology Non Invasive Job in Corpus Christi
Responsible for abstracting clinical information from the medical record, transcribing findings to the abstraction tool and facilitating compliance with clinical quality measures for assigned patient populations. Also responsible for maintaining accurate and complete data and providing analysis through current and/or retrospective case review.
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline overlooking Corpus Christi Bay is the largest and foremost acute care medical facility in the region, with a full range of diagnostic and surgical specialty services in cardiac, cancer and stroke care. It is the leading emergency facility in the area and the only Level II Trauma Center in the Coastal Bend, staffed with physicians and nurses specially trained in emergency services.
- The Pavilion and the Critical Care Center house a state-of-the-art Emergency Department, ICU, Cardiac Cath Lab and surgical suites.
- A teaching facility, in affiliation with the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Accredited Joint Commission Stroke Team
The Shoreline campus is a premiere facility housing many of the region’s most vital and renowned programs such as a Primary Stroke Center, nationally accredited Cancer Center and a nationally recognized Chest Pain Center. The Pavilion at CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline houses the CHRISTUS Spohn Heart Network, which was recently recognized as one of the top 100 cardiovascular hospitals in the United States. The Heart Institute offers the most advanced diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitative cardiac services in one convenient location.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- At least three to five years clinical abstraction experience in a healthcare environment. Familiarity with Medical Terminology. Preferred experience with individuals with Acute Myocardial Infarctions, Heart Failure, Pneumonia or Surgical Care.
- Current Texas State RN license