RN Case Manager FT/40HRS Case Management
CHRISTUS St. Vincent
490A West Zia Rd
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN Case Manager FT/40HRS Case Management Job in Santa Fe
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; BSN preferred OR Masters Degree in Social Work (MSW) required
Licensed as a Registered Nurse to practice nursing in the state of New Mexico. Meets contact hour requirements for licensure, including all state required courses. OR Current licensure as an LMSW/LISW/LCSW in New Mexico. Case Management certification highly desirable -- ACM (Accredited Case Manager), CCM (Certified Case Manager, RN-BC (Board Certified in Case Management)
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse populations
- Ability to function in a stressful and fast paced environment
- Interpersonal skills that promote teamwork
- Critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize in house and external resources
- Flexibility in prioritization
- Ability to multitask
- Effective organizational skills
- Significant knowledge and understanding of availability of community and post-acute resources
Two years' experience in Health Care setting preferred, with at least one year in an Acute Care Setting.
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
Responsible to: Director of Case Management
General office environment and general hospital department/nursing units (100% of day).
Blood borne Pathogens: A
Ability to move around the hospital to all units/department for about 80% of the day, in office 20% of the day. Requires close work, good vision, dexterity to write as well as to use computer keyboard.