8AM - 5PM
RN Case Manager - Community Health Development
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi Memorial
2606 Hospital Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX 78405
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN Case Manager - Community Health Development Job in Corpus Christi
Facilitates Care Transitions Intervention to include interdisciplinary collaboration across transitions and coaching the patient and caregiver to play a central active role in the formation and execution of the plan of care. Facilitates the intervention by identifying and meeting with patients in the hospital, performing home visits and follow-up phone calls. Introduces patient to self-management tools with the following goals: Medication self-management; Use of a dynamic patient-centered record; Primary Care and Specialist Follow-Up; Knowledge of Red Flags
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline overlooking Corpus Christi Bay is the largest and foremost acute care medical facility in the region, with a full range of diagnostic and surgical specialty services in cardiac, cancer and stroke care. It is the leading emergency facility in the area and the only Level II Trauma Center in the Coastal Bend, staffed with physicians and nurses specially trained in emergency services.
- The Pavilion and the Critical Care Center house a state-of-the-art Emergency Department, ICU, Cardiac Cath Lab and surgical suites.
- A teaching facility, in affiliation with the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Accredited Joint Commission Stroke Team
The Shoreline campus is a premiere facility housing many of the region’s most vital and renowned programs such as a Primary Stroke Center, nationally accredited Cancer Center and a nationally recognized Chest Pain Center. The Pavilion at CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline houses the CHRISTUS Spohn Heart Network, which was recently recognized as one of the top 100 cardiovascular hospitals in the United States. The Heart Institute offers the most advanced diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitative cardiac services in one convenient location.
- Graduate of accredited ADN or BSN program, Registered Nurse
- Minimum 1 year clinical experience as RN
- Prefer 5+ years RN experience
- Experience in multiple settings working with chronic care preferred
- Experience in public health, home health, community health or case management a plus
- Active RN License in TX
- CPR (American Heart Association).
- TX Drivers License and proof of auto insurance