8AM - 5PM
RN Case Manager- Case Management
CHRISTUS Highland Medical Center
1453 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop
Shreveport, LA 71105
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN Case Manager- Case Management Job in Shreveport
The RN Case Manager is responsible for facilitating the most appropriate level of care for the patient, as well as facilitating/coordinating that patient’s flow through the acute care system by partnering with the medical and nursing staff, collaborating to achieve evidence-based care and patient outcomes, and mentoring the healthcare team on cost-effective and medically appropriate alternatives.
- BSN or college degree in a related filed preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer desktop skills required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a clinical role in a nursing field required. Demonstrated experience with at least 2 years’ experience in the key areas of responsibility.
- Experienced with data analysis strongly preferred.
- Current Louisiana RN License
- BLS certification required.