RN Behavioral Decision Unit-PRN
CHRISTUS Central Louisiana/St. Frances Cabrini
CHRISTUS St Frances Cabrini Hospital
3330 Masonic Drive
Alexandria, LA 71301
Share This Job On
Apply Now RN Behavioral Decision Unit-PRN Job in Alexandria
The Registered Nurse (RN) is a vital part of an interdisciplinary team assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating, and documenting care in efforts to deliver the highest levels of care to the patient and family. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of CHRISTUS Health St. Frances Cabrini Hospital, and demonstrating behavior consistent with the Core Values. Our Emergency Room at CHRISTUS Health St. Frances Cabrini is a 40 bed unit and has 100% current TNCC Nurses.
- Current Louisiana or Multi State RN Licensure
- Current BLS
- ACLS must be obtained within 3 months of hire
- ENCP obtained within one year of hire
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with patients, families, and medical staff both verbally and written
- One year experience preferred
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Health St. Frances Cabrini family!
Per Diem As Needed