Revenue Optimization Analyst
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Revenue Optimization Analyst Job in Irving
The Revenue Optimization Analyst will serve the System and each Region to support the optimization and protection of net revenue receivables of approximately $2.6B from all contracted payers by performing a financial review of actual versus expected in health plan reimbursement through detailed audits identifying under/overpayments and any other potential opportunities for revenue improvement with contracted payers as well as successfully document results and monitor all activity. This position will work collaboratively with Managed Care, Patient Financial Services, Patient Access, and HIM to develop and implement corrective action plans addressing any deficiencies noted in audits.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in applications.
- Knowledge of contract analysis, billing office experience with strong financial analytical skills.
- Excellent in computer applications, financial and analytical skills with strong preference for individuals with experience and understanding of Meditech and Pathways Contract Management (PCON).
- Possesses personal and professional values consistent with those of CHRISTUS Health.
- Minimum of five years, ideally seven years, experience in business office processes in healthcare or insurance organizations.