Revenue Cycle Financial Analyst I
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Revenue Cycle Financial Analyst I Job in Irving
Supports regional financial management using CHRISTUS standard systems to conduct routine and ad hoc reporting.
- Primary duties include routine daily, weekly, be-weekly, and monthly reporting to support management needs for information related to service line utilization, cost, and profitability, and business statistics for volumes.
- Support other functions as needed for budget preparation and analysis, regional initiatives, financial statement and monthly report preparation, and other functions related to financial reporting and analysis.
- Support CHRISTUS development of budgetary and financial/operational information systems development/deployment.
- Relate data per reporting systems to CHRISTUS Health Information System for Financial and Clinical operations.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- Possession or expeditious acquisition of expertise on CHRISTUS-specific information systems
- Microsoft Office Applications, including Word, Excel (with Pivots), Access, PowerPoint, Meditech, Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) experience preferred, but not required
- Healthcare background preferred
- 3-5 years experience with data extracting and reporting
- 1 year experience with healthcare information reporting systems preferred, but not required