Revenue Cycle Business Service Associate III CSV FT/40HHRS
CHRISTUS St. Vincent
490A West Zia Rd
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Share This Job On
Apply Now Revenue Cycle Business Service Associate III CSV FT/40HHRS Job in Santa Fe
Responsible for working denial holds based on regions. Will provide coverage for all Level base II and Level III responsibilities of RCBS associates. Will provide coverage for absences and shortages within High Performance Work Teams. This can include cash posting, mail handling, scanning, sorting, assembly, copying, faxing, data entry, billing, collecting, reimbursement and miscellaneous functions within the RCBS as described in the base, Level II and Level III Associate Job Descriptions. Work with CPG management of our CSVMG billing/revenue through Athena to ensure holds, denials, collections are worked and resolved on a daily basis.
Will run reports and share with managers of clinics in the Medical group of holds related to front desk errors so that managers can have staff trained and errors are worked through Clinic office.
Provides training on RCBS transactions as required by the managers to support new and existing Associates.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Demonstrated proficiency in all Level III and II qualifications. (Determined by management team and competencies.)
EDUCATION: HS Diploma or equivalency required. Bachelors Degree preferred. College education in business or accounting may substitute for required experience on a year for year basis up to three years.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSES: Billing Certification Preferred
- Ability to process skills to develop root cause and corrective actions for teams/regional leads
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills in order to present and explain information to internal and external customers.
- Ability to write letters.
- Must have practical experience with Word, Excel, and Microsoft applications.
- Must have ability to make independent decisions that are generally guided by established procedures.
- Must have a desire to learn ethical and compliant business practices.
- Must be able to handle sensitive, stressful and confidential situations and account information.
- Must have excellent keyboarding and 10-key skill-set.
- Must have knowledge to perform functions requiring the use of the Internet.
- Willingness and ability to learn new tasks.
- Must have communication skills to educate, present, and/or represent PFS Management to other departments, payers, and/or staff.
EXPERIENCE: Five years progressive work experience in revenue cycle and/or business office functions within a medical group, healthcare facility, or private doctor's office, or equivalent education. Experience providing educational training either in a classroom or one-on-one with RCBS associates, preferred.
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
-Responsible to: Director of Coding and Revenue Cycle
-Bloodborne pathogen: A
Works in a clean, well-lighted smoke free environment.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Long periods of sitting, walking. Must be flexible in work schedule. Subject to stressful situations. Extended use of video display terminal and keyboard utilizing sound ergonomic principles. May be required to push, pull or lift up to 20 pounds.