Retail Sales Associate
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Medical Center
2827 Babcock Road
San Antonio, TX 78229
Share This Job On
Apply Now Retail Sales Associate Job in San Antonio
The Retail Sales Associate primary responsibility is to be a sales leader with a focus on customer service and building relationships utilizing the tools provided and having the ability to multi-task with an understanding of customer/business needs with a sense of urgency. Additional responsibility includes daily merchandising, inventory control, store maintenance and clientele development.
- Provide friendly, efficient service to all customers.
- Assist customer by suggesting additional merchandise that compliments their selections.
- Offer information about merchandise selection to minimize returns.
- Thank customer utilizing last name.
- Reinforce customer’s selection and package with care.
- Deliver purchases to patient’s rooms as needed.
- Assist in pricing merchandise, markdowns, restocking and other retail related duties.
- Utilize proper telephone etiquette at all times.
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm at all times.
- Ability to effectively handle customer service issues.
- Be familiar with all product information.
- Have a knowledge of back stock merchandise
- Provide feedback on merchandise request
- Know productivity and job performance standards.
- Assist and maintain visual merchandising and selling floor standards.
- Know and use promotional event information to maximize sales.
- Assist in preparation of annual physical inventory.
- Assist on opening and closing store.
- High School diploma/GED
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to muli-task
- Computer skills including Word and POS systems
- Minimum 1 year’s retail experience in a department store or specialty store.
- Experience in visual merchandising and POS applications
- Experience in cross-selling merchandise.
- Ability to work a flexible retail work schedule.