Respiratory Therapist - PRN Job in Jacksonville
This is a PRN position and has not set schedule.
To provide skilled, knowledgeable, compassionate care to patients requiring treatment for respiratory deficiencies resulting from chronic disease, acute disease, trauma, surgical procedures or during the neonatal phase of life.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Registered Respiratory Therapist, Texas State Respiratory Care Practitioner
- BCLS - American Heart Association
- Successful completion of an Accredited Respiratory Care Program
- Completion of all clinicals associated with the accredited respiratory care program; 3 years clinical experience is preferred
- Basic Computer Knowledge, Microsoft Word
- Invasive and non-invasive ventilators, oxygen delivery systems, blood gas analysis, delivery or respiratory pharmacological agents
- Patient Assessment Skills
Per Diem As Needed