11AM - 11PM
Respiratory Technician - Respiratory Therapy - PRN
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital New Braunfels
Share This Job On
Respiratory Technician - Respiratory Therapy - PRN Job in New Braunfels
This position is responsible for providing respiratory therapy, under medical direction, in the treatment, management, control, diagnostic evaluation and care of patients with deficiencies of the cardiopulmonary system.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - New Braunfels (CSRH-NB), nestled in the heart of downtown New Braunfels, is a full-service, 94-private bed facility that continues to expand to meet the needs of New Braunfels’ strong population growth. Innovative equipment and procedures are utilized, including an Outpatient Imaging Center, orthopedic and surgical services, rehabilitation, a renovated birthing center, including 24/7 neonatal coverage, emergency care, wound care/hyperbaric center, 3D mammography, and comprehensive heart care, from diagnostics to open-heart surgery.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Successful completion of or current enrollment in an accredited Respiratory Care Program
- Basic computer knowledge, including Microsoft Word
- Work experience in inventory control and/or medically related field preferred
- Current American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support) certification
Per Diem As Needed