Residential Living Assistant - St Joseph Village Assisted Living
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS St Joseph Village
Share This Job On
Residential Living Assistant - St Joseph Village Assisted Living Job in Coppell
Provide personal care services, assistance, support and supervision to residents.
- Meets expectations of the applicable OneCHRISTUS Competencies: Leader of Self, Leader of Others, or Leader of Leaders.
- Assist with planning and implementing activities in the following categories: physical (exercise), social, recreational, intellectual/educational, creative, entertainment, religious, service/volunteering and special requests of the residents.
- Facilitate socialization among residents.
- Invite and/or remind residents to participate in planned activities.
- Promote activities in a way that piques residents' interest.
- Assist Director with Chaperone activities outside the facility.
- Assist with conducting/leading activities as needed.
- Assist with planning, coordinating, and helping implement decoration of the facility for special events, seasons and holidays.
- Assist Director with coordinating with the kitchen food needs for scheduled activities.
- Assist with planning and implementing marketing events that promote the facility to potential residents.
- Assist in the development of the newsletter.
- Arrange transportation for activity outings and regularly scheduled group trips.
- Identify areas within the facility or activity program that could benefit from the support of volunteers.
- Identify and contact local organizations that could benefit from the talents of residents.
- Maintain a list of volunteer positions needed.
- Recruit specific volunteers to meet facility needs
- Recruit resident volunteers to meet the needs of the facility and other organizations in the community.
- Accept on-call responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by supervisor to ensure operation of the program to meet the residents’ needs.
- 1 year of experience preferred
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.