Research Regulatory Specialist I-Research Industry
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
Education and Research
No Travel Applicable
CHRISTUS Childrens Hospital of San Antonio
333 North Santa Rosa Street
San Antonio, TX 78207
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Research Regulatory Specialist I-Research Industry Job in San Antonio
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System is about people. People we meet and care for; people whose lives we enhance, and those whose lives we save. CHRISTUS is about the people who work here: our award-winning medical staff, dedicated housekeeping staff, compassionate nurses and patient-focused ancillary staff. We're about people who need us, from small bumps to massive trauma, no matter their economic bracket. We're about the people of San Antonio, New Braunfels, and all the South Texas communities we serve. Since 1869, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System has grown and flourished just as South Texas has grown. We remain the only Catholic faith-based, non-profit health care system in San Antonio and New Braunfels. Our healing ministry now includes five full-service hospitals with 1,159 licensed beds, and a number of specialty centers.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa family!
This position is responsible for performing the duties necessary for the activation and maintenance of active clinical trials in accordance with proper regulations. Including: 1) development and submission of documents (including consents) to the IRBs; 2) communication with and between regulatory committees and Principal Investigators (PIs); 3) ensuring compliance with IRB regulations; and 4) updating consent forms (English and Spanish) for each research project (new or amended study).
· High School diploma or equivalent required.
· LVN, RN, Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, OR Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business, or related field preferred.
· Proficient in using personal computer databases, spreadsheets and word processing software.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and knowledge of federal legislation regarding human subject research and the provision of health care.
· Expertise in applying for research protocols.
· Must be able to produce clear and concise products.
· Must be flexible and be able to relate well with a variety of people.
· Must be knowledgeable in management applications and be able to expand and apply applicable skills in the work setting.
· Must have a strong customer service work ethic.
· Must have the ability to work independently.
· Must have the ability to meet deadlines.
· At least three years of regulatory experience in clinical research and knowledge of the health care industry.