Research Coordinator Job in Tyler
This position is responsible for coordinating and collaborating with prospective investigators in an effort to facilitate research at CHRISTUS Health System. This position will market CHRISTUS research services, create and maintain research activity databases, and monitor the impacts of the research studies to include financial and safety risks.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Research, Business or related field.
- A minimum of three years regulatory experience in clinical research and knowledge of the health care industry is required.
- Proficiency in using personal computer databases, spreadsheets and word processing software.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Requires excellent organizational skills and knowledge of federal legislation regarding human subject research and the provision of health care is also required.
- Expertise in applying for research protocols.
- Some travel to regional hospitals will be required.
- Must be knowledgeable in management applications and be able to expand and apply applicable skills in the work setting