Regulatory Analytics Coordinator
CHRISTUS System Office
Analytics and Reporting
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Regulatory Analytics Coordinator Job in Irving
Data-savvy analyst who has a background in hospital quality outcomes and enjoys using data to support stakeholders. Someone who understands the methodologies and measurements by external agencies (e.g., CMS) and has experience working with data structures and data warehousing for data analytics.
- Support the maintenance of hospital quality scorecards and dashboards to include documenting requirements, updating reference materials and managing training for end users
- Work with data analytic teams to ensure reliable reporting, data integrity and streamlining of data processes in the build or sustainment of hospital and physician quality outcome scorecards
- Assist in the interpretation of data to identify opportunities for improved healthcare outcomes.
- Collaborate with data scientists, information systems analysts, application teams and other stakeholders to design, develop, test and implement reporting solutions of regulatory outcomes measurement that are fully integrated into the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Work with SMEs to gather business requirements, analyze and assess data possibilities and propose analytic reporting solutions that meet business needs for quality outcome reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or health related field
- Previous experience in hospital quality reporting under CMS or TJC.
- Must have ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams and interface effectively with a variety of stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of PC-based software applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and familiarity with web-based applications for reporting and collecting quality metric data.
- Experience with SQL, SAS, SPSS or other analytical tools for data management preferred.
- Attention to detail along with true love of data patterns, error detection and correction.
- Excellence customer service and communication skills with ability to learn and develop new skills.