Registered Vascular Technologist, Radiology, Orange - Part Time
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas Hospital Orange
Share This Job On
Registered Vascular Technologist, Radiology, Orange - Part Time Job in Orange
Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) will be a graduate of an A.M.A. approved Allied Health program in radiologic technology or an AA in diagnostic medical sonography. Must have certification as a Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) through the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS), Vascular Sonographer (VS) through the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT) or Registered Vascular Sonographer (RVS) through the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI). Must perform examinations of the cerebral, peripheral and abdominal vessels. Proficiently perform all arterial and venous, upper and lower extremities and all arterial and venous abdominal structures. Technologist will maintain a level of competency required to perform vascular sonography in all age groups. Performance will be based on behavior, clinical skills, leadership and quality maintenance.
• Completion of a Radiology focused program, in Diagnostic Medical Sonography with certification in Vascular Ultrasound.
• Sufficient clinical scanning experience to be eligible for certification with RDMS, and AART in Abdomen, OB/GYN and Breast Ultrasound.
• Minimum 2 year scanning experience in Carotid, Venous and Arterial Peripheral Vascular and Abdominal Vascular exams.
• Minimum 1 year scanning experience in Abdomen, OB/GYN and Breast Ultrasound.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
• ARDMS, ARRT or CCI Vascular Ultrasound required
• ARDMS or ARRT sonography certification in Abdomen, OB/GYN and/or breast preferred
• ARDMS or CCI Cardiac preferred
• ARRT Radiologic Technology license preferred
• American Heart Association BLS required
*Orange County expected opening is October 23' if hired prior to October, candidates will be training at both Mid County and St.E locations until final transition to Orange.