Registered Vascular Technologist, Radiology, Orange - Full Time
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas Hospital Orange
Share This Job On
Registered Vascular Technologist, Radiology, Orange - Full Time Job in Orange
• Completion of a Radiology focused program, in Diagnostic Medical Sonography with certification in Vascular Ultrasound.
• Sufficient clinical scanning experience to be eligible for certification with RDMS, and AART in Abdomen, OB/GYN and Breast Ultrasound.
• Minimum 2 year scanning experience in Carotid, Venous and Arterial Peripheral Vascular and Abdominal Vascular exams.
• Minimum 1 year scanning experience in Abdomen, OB/GYN and Breast Ultrasound.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
• ARDMS, ARRT or CCI Vascular Ultrasound required
• ARDMS or ARRT sonography certification in Abdomen, OB/GYN and/or breast preferred
• ARDMS or CCI Cardiac preferred
• ARRT Radiologic Technology license preferred
• American Heart Association BLS required
*Orange County expected opening is October 23' if hired prior to October, candidates will be training at both Mid County and St.E locations until final transition to Orange.