Registered Vascular Technologist - Emergency Center Creekside
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Emergency Center Creekside
244 Creekside Crossing
New Braunfels, TX 78130
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Registered Vascular Technologist - Emergency Center Creekside Job in New Braunfels
Coordinate and perform diagnostic medical imaging procedures for the Department of Ultrasound ; assisting the Radiologist utilizing a variety of diagnostic ultrasound equipment, both fixed or mobile.
- Graduate of AMA approved School of Radiological Sciences, Ultrasound Technology, or other accepted and approved equivalent.
- One (1) year of experience in a clinical ultrasound setting is preferred.
- Prefer one (1) year of experience performing the following exams:
- Carotid Arteries
- Upper Extremity veins
- Lower Extremity veins
- Upper Extremity arteries
- Lower Extremity arteries
- Abdominal Aorta
- Aortic Hepatic and Porta flow systems
- PW or CW insonation of cerebral arteries transcranially, and peripheral arteries.
- Knowledge of plethysmography for arterial and venous circulation evaluation.
- Registered Vascular Specialist (RVS) or Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) is required.
- Registration by the credentialing bodies for Ultrasound Technologists is Required
- American Registry of Diagnostic Sonographers (ARDMS),Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI),or American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ultrasound) is Required
- CPR is required