Registered Ultrasound Technologist
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS SRH New Braunfels Hos-31700
600 N Union Ave
New Braunfels, TX 78130
Share This Job On
Apply Now Registered Ultrasound Technologist Job in New Braunfels
Coordinate and perform diagnostic medical imaging procedures for the Department of Ultrasound; assists the Radiologist utilizing a variety of diagnostic ultrasound equipment, both fixed or mobile.
- Graduate of AMA approved School of Radiological Sciences, Ultrasound Technology, or other accepted and approved equivalent.
- At least one (1) year of experience in a clinical ultrasound setting reuqired
- Experience in and ability to perform all types of General Ultrasound procedures
- Registration by a credentialing body for Ultrasound Technologists required
- Preferred registries include: American Registry of Diagnostic Sonographers(ARDMS), CCI, or ARRT
- BLS (American Heart Association) is required