Registered Ultrasound Technologist Job in Longview
This is a PRN position.
Perform diagnostic sonogram studies.
- Completion of clinical and classroom program in keeping with eligibility requirements of the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers. Must maintain good standing with certifying body.
- Minimum one year scanning experience (requirement may be met through completion of clinical phase of ultrasound training).
- Certification by the American Registry of Diagnostic Sonographers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledgeable of normal anatomy, normal anatomic variations and abnormal conditions.
Per Diem As Needed