7PM - 7AM
Registered Respiratory Therapist Walk-In Interviews Mon-Fri 10am to 3pm
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Westover Hills
11212 State Highway 151
San Antonio, TX 78251
Share This Job On
Apply Now Registered Respiratory Therapist Walk-In Interviews Mon-Fri 10am to 3pm Job in San Antonio
We are looking for Registered Respiratory Therapists to join our growing team!
Walk-In Interviews available Monday -Friday 10:00am-3:00pm
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Westover Hills: 11212 TX-151, San Antonio, TX 78251
- Monday-Friday 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Go to Human Resources Office to be connected with a hiring manager
- Complete application online or complete application onsite
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System is about people. People we meet and care for; people whose lives we enhance, and those whose lives we save. CHRISTUS is about the people who work here: our award-winning medical staff, dedicated housekeeping staff, compassionate nurses and patient-focused ancillary staff. We're about people who need us, from small bumps to massive trauma, no matter their economic bracket. We're about the people of San Antonio, New Braunfels, and all the South Texas communities we serve. Since 1869, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System has grown and flourished just as South Texas has grown. We remain the only Catholic faith-based, non-profit health care system in San Antonio and New Braunfels. Our healing ministry now includes five full-service hospitals with 1,159 licensed beds, and a number of specialty centers.
As a CHRISTUS Santa Rosa RRT:
This Position is responsible for administration and documentation of safe and competent respiratory care as ordered per physician to patient with respiratory disorders.
- Associate’s Degree in RT required, or equivalent (specialized training/military training).
- Bachelor’s degree in Respiratory Therapy highly preferred.
- Basic Computer knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Demonstrates ability to problem solve and be supportive/innovative in the process of change.
- Strong human relations skills with an ability to handle difficult/sensitive issues with regard to patient confidentiality.
- An ability to develop relationships with customers (i.e. patients, physicians and supporting departments).
- Previous experience preferred but not required
- Current Registered Respiratory Therapist for the State of Texas (TMB) required
- Current NBRC credentialing as RRT required
- Current ACLS required
- Current NRP required
- Current PALS required
- Current BLS required
Full Time & PRN Available! Days and Nights available.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa family!