Registered Respiratory Therapist - Respiratory Therapy - PRN Job in San Antonio
This position is responsible for administering safe and competent respiratory care as ordered per physician, to patients with respiratory disorders.
The CHRISTUS Children’s Hospital, established in 1959, was the first children’s hospital in South-Central Texas. Located downtown, this 190-plus-bed hospital serves more than 70,000 children annually from San Antonio, South Texas and around the world. The hospital (in partnership with Baylor College of Medicine) is the only academic children’s hospital in San Antonio. Our highly specialized services meet the unique medical needs of children, from Pediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care to Children’s Emergency Services, the latest treatments for deformities of the spine including titanium rib implants and halo traction, a Heart Center, a specialized asthma program, a highly regarded Cancer and Blood Disorders Center, and growing maternal services to include consultation, delivery, and maternal fetal medicine.
- Must be a graduate of a C.A.A.H.E.P. approved respiratory therapy program.
- Previous experience preferred but not required.
- Current practitioner’s license in the state of Texas is required.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist is required.
- CPR certification is required.
- Advanced life support certification is recommended and highly preferred.
Per Diem As Needed
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.