Registered Respiratory Therapist- PRN
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Rehabilitation Hospital
2400 St Michael Drive
Texarkana, TX 75503
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Registered Respiratory Therapist- PRN Job in Texarkana
Responsible for the administration and documentation of the therapeutic and special procedures; including continuous ventilator care, arterial puncture, endotracheal intubation, and tracheotomy care. Stocks supplies, processes equipment, and maintains departmental records. Adheres to all safety regulations.
- ·Basic Computer Knowledge
- ·Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- ·Graduate of an American Medical Association approved Registered Respiratory Therapist Program.
- Must pass RRT exam within 12 months of hire and/or promotion date.
- Previous experience as a respiratory therapist in an acute care environment preferred.
- ·High school diploma or equivalent.
- ·Registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care.
- ·Texas RCP license required.
- BCLS required.
Per Diem As Needed