7PM - 7AM
Registered Respiratory Therapist - Longview -PRN
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Longview
Share This Job On
Apply Now Registered Respiratory Therapist - Longview -PRN Job in Longview
Responsible for the administration and documentation of the therapeutic and special procedures; including continuous ventilator care, arterial puncture, endotracheal intubation, and tracheotomy care. Stocks supplies, processes equipment, and maintains departmental records. Adheres to all safety regulations.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Graduate of an American Medical Association approved Registered Respiratory Therapist Program and successfully pass the RRT exam.
• Basic computer knowledge.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Previous experience as a respiratory therapist in an acute care environment preferred.
• Registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care.
• Texas RCP license required.
• BCLS required.
PRN - As needed
For additional information or assistance with the application process, please contact Nadia Shinkewicz at Nadia.Shinkewicz@christushealth.org or 903.315.4384