7PM - 7AM
Registered Respiratory Therapist -Longview
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Longview
Share This Job On
Apply Now Registered Respiratory Therapist -Longview Job in Longview
Responsible for the administration and documentation of the therapeutic and special procedures; including continuous ventilator care, arterial puncture, endotracheal intubation, and tracheotomy care. Stocks supplies, processes equipment, and maintains departmental records. Adheres to all safety regulations.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Graduate of an American Medical Association approved Registered Respiratory Therapist Program and successfully pass the RRT exam.
• Basic computer knowledge.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Previous experience as a respiratory therapist in an acute care environment preferred.
• Registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care.
• Texas RCP license required.
• BCLS required.
Full Time - 7pm-7am
*Eligible for $10,000/18 mo. sign-on bonus