7PM - 7AM
Registered Respiratory Therapist- Longview
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Longview
Share This Job On
Registered Respiratory Therapist- Longview Job in Longview
Responsible for the administration and documentation of the therapeutic and special procedures; including continuous ventilator care, arterial puncture, endotracheal intubation, and tracheotomy care. Stocks supplies, processes equipment, and maintains departmental records. Adheres to all safety regulations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate of an American Medical Association approved Registered Respiratory Therapist Program and successfully pass the RRT exam.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Previous experience as a respiratory therapist in an acute care environment preferred.
- Registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care.
- Texas RCP license required.
- BCLS required.
Full Time, 7PM-7AM
For additional information or assistance with the application process please reach out to Madison McGaughey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 903-237-9417.