7PM - 7AM
Registered Respiratory Therapist-Full Time
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Health System
Share This Job On
Apply Now Registered Respiratory Therapist-Full Time Job in Texarkana
Responsible for providing Respiratory Care in accordance with policy and procedures. Oversight and support of staff therapists to assure quality patient care at all times. Responsible for documentation and charges for the Respiratory Care Department. This is an advanced practitioner position and should be an individual who works well without direct supervision.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate of an American Medical Association approved Registered Respiratory Therapist Program will assure minimum job knowledge and clinical skills.
- Must pass RRT exam within 12 months of hire and/or promotion date.
- Basic computer knowledge. Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Previous experience as a respiratory therapist in an acute care required. Must have at least one year experience and have accountable knowledge of skills to function without direct supervision.
- Registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care.
- Texas RCP license required. BCLS required.
**Sign On Eligible**
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org