Registered Nurse Trauma Program Manager - Jasper
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas Jasper Memorial Hospital
1275 Marvin Hancock Drive
Jasper, TX 75951
Share This Job On
Apply Now Registered Nurse Trauma Program Manager - Jasper Job in Jasper
The Nursing Manager has the total responsibility of the management of a specialized area of nursing with twenty-four (24) hour accountability. The major functions include planning, organizing, staffing, directing, coordinating, reporting, and budgeting for the unit. The Nursing Manager may assume the functions of the Administrative Supervisor for designated periods of time. Renders professional nursing care to patients as necessary.
- Graduate of a State Board accredited School of Nursing or equivalent.
- BSN required.
- BSN required from a school of nursing or obtained within 3 years of appointment of position.
- Current license or permit to practice professional nursing in the State of Texas
- CPR and ACLS within two (2) weeks of employment.
- Basic Computer Competence within four (4) weeks of employment.