Apply Now Registered Nurse-Surg CVOR Job in Shreveport
Day Surgery Registered Nurses (RN) are health care professionals who utilize the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care activities. The RN collaborates with other clinical associates to meet individual needs using appropriate resources to insure quality, cost effective care. The RN utilizes initiative and strives to maintain a steady level of productivity. The RN supports this organization’s culture for service excellence and practices service excellence to all customer groups.
- Previous Medical/Surgical experience preferred.
- Current Louisiana RN license required.
- BLS certification required.
- ACLS certification required.
- PALS certification required.
- CAPA certification by the American Board of Perianesthesia Nursing Certification, Inc. is preferred.