Registered Nurse Supervisor, ECC Emergency Care - Full time
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas St Elizabeth Hospital
Share This Job On
Registered Nurse Supervisor, ECC Emergency Care - Full time Job in Beaumont
Assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and documents nursing care in accordance with facility and departmental policies and in accordance with standards of professional nursing practice. This position is accountable for the quality of nursing services delivered by self or others who are under his/her direction.
• Graduate of an RN program
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of scope and role of the Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Nursing Assistant, Patient Care Technician and Unit Clerk
• Minimum of 2 years acute care hospital experience
• Progressive work in leadership roles preferred
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
• Current license or permit to practice professional nursing in the State of Texas.
• AHA BLS certification within 2 weeks of employment
• AHA ACLS certification within 2 weeks of employment
• Computer competency within 4 weeks of employment
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.