Registered Nurse- Quality Management
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas St Elizabeth Hospital
2830 Calder Avenue
Beaumont, TX 77702
Share This Job On
Apply Now Registered Nurse- Quality Management Job in Beaumont
Assists Director in all quality improvement functions. Responsible for organizing and coordinating Quality activities and for compiling/ displaying/evaluating information from studies/statistics for assigned hospital and medical staff committees and teams. Provides committee support and follow up and assists in documentation/communication of activities through reports or minutes. Assists in TJC standards compliance. Provides quality improvement support to departments and committees assigned. Serves as facilitator and process documenter as assigned. Serves as educator on quality improvement methodology/tools.
- BSN or ADN with minimum of three (3) years clinical experience.
- Quality Improvement training preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years clinical experience in Medical Nursing, Surgical Nursing, OB/GYN Nursing, Critical Care Nursing, or Pediatric Nursing is preferred.
- Experience in Quality Improvement activities related to healthcare preferred.
- Experience/ knowledge in quality improvement methodology/tools extremely helpful.
- Experience in working with personal computers or networks, word processing and graphics software preferred.
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas.