Apply Now Registered Nurse Pulmonary Job in Sulphur Springs
- Provides care appropriate for the patient population of the unit served based on demonstrated knowledge of the principles of cardiac disease including monitoring telemetry and recognizing cardiac emergencies.
- Helps patients with exercise and exercise equipment.
- Collects and monitors data on adult and geriatric patient’s status to identify patient’s requirements relative to quality of life needs and provides care needed as stipulated in Transitional Care policy.
- RN preferred, LVN, RRT or CRT
- Experience working with cardiac and COPD patients preferred
- Current CPR and ACLS certification required.
Per Diem As Needed