Apply Now Registered Nurse Program Manager Salary - Nursing Job in San Antonio
** Up to $10,000 Sign On Bonus **
The Children’s Hospital of San Antonio, established in 1959, was the first children’s hospital in South-Central Texas. Located downtown, this 190-plus-bed hospital serves more than 70,000 children annually from San Antonio, South Texas and around the world. The hospital (in partnership with Baylor College of Medicine) is the only academic children’s hospital in San Antonio. Our highly specialized services meet the unique medical needs of children, from Pediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care to Children’s Emergency Services, the latest treatments for deformities of the spine including titanium rib implants and halo traction, a Heart Center, a specialized asthma program, a highly regarded Cancer and Blood Disorders Center, and growing maternal services to include consultation, delivery, and maternal fetal medicine.
Directs the operation of clinical programs and promotes quality services for the community and patients.
· Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Health Care Administration or Business Administration required
· Master's degree in Nursing, Health Administration, Business Administration, Nursing, or related advanced degree in health related field preferred.
· Minimum of 3-5 years clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting
· Minimum of five (3) years of healthcare management experience
· Current Texas Registered Nurse (RN) license required