Registered Nurse Program Manager - General Services Job in Corpus Christi
Directs the operation of clinical programs and promotes quality services for the community and patients.
CHRISTUS Surgical Hospital has been and remains dedicated to providing high quality outpatient surgical care in a convenient and comfortable setting. We treat our patients and their families with the highest quality of care and maintain an enduring commitment to excellence. We are a multi-specialty facility and Medicare-certified. All of our physicians are board-certified with significant training and experience in their respective specialties. Our state-of-the-art facility features technologically advanced medical equipment and our medical staff offers superior clinical expertise. We are dedicated to providing our patients with the absolute best that medicine has to offer and setting new standards of excellence in healthcare.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Health Care Administration or Business Administration required
- Master's degree in Nursing, Health Administration, Business Administration, Nursing, or related advanced degree in health related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting
- Minimum of five (3) years of healthcare management experience
- Current Texas Registered Nurse (RN) license required
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.